Chlorella is a powerful detoxifying food. Supports general wellbeing and makes for a perfect natural wholefood multivitamin.
Just some of the wonderful things about Chlorella:
- Protein: Chlorella is 50–60% protein, it is also a complete protein source, meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Vitamin B12: Some chlorella varieties may also contain vitamin B12
- Iron and vitamin C: A good source of iron. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps you absorb iron.
- Other antioxidants: These tiny green cells provide a wide range of antioxidants
- Other vitamins and minerals: Chlorella provides small amounts of magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, calcium, folic acid and other B vitamins
- Omega-3s: As with other algae, chlorella contains some OMEGAS Just 3 grams of chlorella delivers 100 mg of omega-3s
- 1 serve (3 grams) has 204% RDI of Vitamin D & 42% RDI of Vitamin K
- Also contains Chlorella Growth Factor:
Chlorella Growth Factor is a unique nutrient complex found in the nucleus of chlorella. It has show to have many benefits.
Packed with minerals including potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium
Grown on the land in environmentally controlled food-grade ponds
Since the Fukushima disaster occurred, continuous independent testing has shown no detectable radiation
- Adults: 3 tablets daily for the first week and slowly increase to 6 tablets daily
- Maintenance dose: 6 tablets daily
- Optimal dose: 12 - 18 tablets daily
- Take between meals with a glass of water
- Chlorella is a powerful detoxifying food; when starting always take a smaller amount for the first week
- If stomach upset or nausea occurs; reduce the dose or cease use
- Use with caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Use with caution if on medications
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Yaeyama Chlorella 99.5%, tricalcium phosphate 0.5%
I highly recommend pairing with Spirulina to get maximum benefits